Friday, July 26, 2013

Hired!

I am super excited to share my new job with the world!  I will be teaching a 3rd/4th grade combo class.  It is at a private Christian school, but that is super exciting too because I get to pray with my students daily and read and teach them the Bible.  I am looking forward to all the things God will do this year.  Thank you to all those who kept me in your thoughts and prayers during this last year as I searched for a job.  It has been a struggle, but God even provided through that.  I was able to learn many things by being in so many different classrooms as I subbed.  Plus I got to meet many amazing teachers!

Of course I am itching to get into my new classroom to organize, decorate, and plan.  I will definitely be posting pictures as soon as I get in there.  My husband will be happy to see some of my school collection gone from our house.  Over the past five years, I have collected quite a bit of stuff.  Now I can actually start using a lot of it. 

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment