Tamberly over at A Window into Mrs. Wheeler's Class awarded me The Versatile Blogger and One Lovely Blog awards. Thank you Tamberly. I wish you a fabulous start to this new school year!
Guidelines for the combined awards:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you (and follow their blog)
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 1-5 other blogger(s) for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated
Seven random facts about me:
1. I am the proud mother of two wonderful children, Ashley who is 17 and Jacob who is 10!
2. I am deathly afraid of frogs! So much so, that I will stop teaching and have one of my brave students get it out the classroom for me!
3. I had the opportunity to go to Spain, France, Switzerland, and England my senior year in high school. I was so homesick that I didn't enjoy it very much and would love to go back again now that I am older and would appreciate it more. My entire childhood, I wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower. Once I got there and saw it up close, I decided it wasn't all that great because I was afraid of heights. It was really pretty from the ground though!
4. My favorite refreshing drink is iced coffee! Yummy!!!
5. I absolutely love teaching! I didn't know how much until about seven or eight years ago I was given the opportunity to teach in a small private Christian school. They had to let some teachers go when the economy hit them hard. When they told me I was one that had to go, I was heartbroken. That's when I decided I needed my degree so I could have more options.
6. I love God who sent his son, Jesus, to die on the cross for my sins so that I could have an eternal hope of heaven. He did that for everyone!
7. I just got a new ice maker installed in my freezer! The ice just dropped so it made me think of this. LOL We live in central Florida and it is HOT here!
These are the bloggers I am nominating for the Versatile Blogger award and the One Lovely Blog awards. I wish I had time to award more, but my husband keeps coming out to remind me that we have to be up at 3 a.m. ugh: