Monday, July 9, 2012

Wonderful Tickets!

I got this idea from my son's second grade teacher.  I put my own spin on it from some ideas I saw on Pinterest.  During the week, students may earn Wonderful Tickets for whatever you want to reward them for.  It could be that he gave a wonderful answer, showed kind deeds towards a classmate, did exceptionally well on an assignment, followed directions...you get the point.  So at the time you award the ticket, the student will write their name on it and drop it in the barrel.  I use a large clear Cheetos Ball container I got from Sam's Club.  Then anytime throughout the week that you need to encourage good behavior, draw a couple of tickets and allow those students to mark one of the rewards on the back.  You collect and throw it away once the reward has been redeemed.  Click the picture to download the Wonderful Tickets.  I plan to post the mini award posters soon, so check back.  Hope you find this useful.
Click picture to get Wonderful Ticket download.

8 comments:

  1. What a cute idea!!!

    Thank you for following my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!!



    Michelle
    Visit My Blog
    Email The 3AM Teacher
    Visit My FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog. I don't know why the Rainbow Editing page wouldn't download. If you try again and can't get it, let me know and I'll email it to you!

    My classroom website is called Obviously Wise Learners, but it was almost called Outstanding, Wonderful Learners!

    ✿Lynn
    Inside this Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn,
      I just came back to my computer to try the download again, and a download window popped up with the file. Not sure what happened but it a-okay now! Thanks :) I will have to check out Obviously Wise Learners. That is funny mine is almost the same. A friend of mine does the owl theme in her room and helped me come up with the title. This was before I knew I was doing the jungle theme. It will take too much brain power right now to figure out how to change it all so O.W.Ls it will stay.

      Michelle

      Delete
  4. Welcome to Blogland Michelle!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea. Thank you for sharing.

    Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm your newest follower.

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. Thank you for following.

      Delete