Monday, July 9, 2012

I can't wait to figure out how to make my own printables!

Yikes, it's almost lunch time!  I am embarrassed to say how long I have been in "blog land" this morning.  However, I am excited about all the things I have been learning.  I have been watching tutorials about how to work with pixlr.com thanks to Angelia over at Extra Special Teaching.  I also found some great font and backgrounds at some sites that were linked to some wonderful blogs, but I can't remember them right now.  There is so much information out there and so many talented people!  Right now I have all these pieces of information in my head that I need to put together so I can start creating some printables.  I have a few things started and as soon as I get them finished, I will post for you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment